jiten's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Keerthi."

jiten replied Jun 22 to Coffee with Keerthi- A Youtube Talk Show for Entrepreneurs and Interesting Personalities

7 Sep 11
Reply by Keerthi Kadam

"Hey Keerthi, I was late to fill the form. I hope we will also get a chance to have…"

jiten replied Jun 22 to Coffee with Keerthi- A Youtube Talk Show for Entrepreneurs and Interesting Personalities

7 Sep 11
Reply by Keerthi Kadam

"Can you add our business on your blog: PowerPoint Slide Designer."

jiten replied Jan 19 to FREE promotion on blog

4 Jan 23
Reply by Tushar Dikshit

"We have also started our own services: https://www.powerpointgeek.com PowerPoint is…"

jiten replied Jan 16 to The Best Startups in Pune

34 Jul 24
Reply by Anand Kulkarni

"i am selling top domain punespirit.com punehr.com email me: surve.htc@gmail.com…"

jiten replied Nov 17, 2014 to where can i conduct interviews

6 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Ankush A. Shinde

"i am selling top domain punespirit.com punehr.com email me: surve.htc@gmail.com…"

jiten replied Nov 17, 2014 to finding a post

5 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by jiten

jiten replied Nov 17, 2014 to Benefits of Posting on the "forums/Startup Corner"

7 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Reshma

jiten replied Nov 17, 2014 to Is your cash-positive company looking for partners and investors to grow ?

2 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by jiten

jiten replied Nov 17, 2014 to Looking for low cost cross platform application developer for making an e-catalog

3 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by jiten

jiten replied Nov 17, 2014 to Searching for Tech co-founder

5 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Atul Thombre

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service