Startup: Share Ideas, Find Partnerships, Investments (3,513)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online Corporate Training $ Placement

We have started an online Corporate $ Placement Oriented IT Training.We are looking for Trainers/Candidates.If you think you can train a ca…

Started by Ajay Topno

0 Jul 16, 2010

Greetings from Indite Technologies!

Greetings and warm wishes! I would like to take a moment to introduce Indite Technologies, a global player in the field of documentation,…

Started by Mandar Apte

0 Jul 14, 2010

Looking for Java and Ruby on Rails interns URGENT

Hi,We're currently looking for 6 interns to work on Java projects and Ruby on Rails projects. Projects are quite interesting and will be re…

Started by Pratik Rokade

2 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Pratik Rokade

Workshop on Business Plan for Entrepreneurs

Invitation to attend workshop on Business plan for entrepreneurs  by Nurture Talent Academy in association with 360 Degrees HR Consulting S…

Started by VIVEK TRIVEDI

0 Jul 7, 2010

Looking for Producers/Financers for India's First English Sitcom

Hi All,   We're a bunch of theatre enthusiasts from Pune. We're currently in the process of developing India's first English sitcom modelle…

Started by L.Gopi Krishna

3 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Hozaifa Patrawala

Paypal Integration Cost

Hi all,I want your suggestion regarding costing of project. One of my client need paypal integration in his existing application,since i am…

Started by Kedar Hirve

0 Jul 5, 2010

Consulting help for starups

I am a serial entrepreneur with businesses in US and India and would like to share my experience with start ups in this group.After complet…

Started by Nitish Beri

0 Jun 22, 2010

Why Compromise Choose Healthy

Check attachment Dear friend,            As you are aware by now that Vishwas Pure Ghee is not just another ghee.  Vishwas pure ghee n…

Started by Nirmal G Agrawal

0 Jun 22, 2010

Get rid of SMS spammers. Use smsBlocker.in. It's FREE!

Get rid of SMS spammers. Use smsBlocker.in. It's FREE! Check www.smsblocker.in

Started by Sagar Bedmutha

0 Jun 21, 2010

How do you guys manage expense reimbursement in your organizations?

Folks, I'm doing a bit of Market Research and need your inputs. Typically, when employees of a company travel outside their cities on a sal…

Started by Harshal Vaidya

10 Jun 9, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service