Startup: Share Ideas, Find Partnerships, Investments (3,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to get connected to equipment manufacturers.

Hello Friends,          My name is Krunnal Gharre, from Six Steps. We provide 3d design and animation services to make our clients sales an…

Started by krunnal Gharre

1 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Shrirang Chandekar

JoySite

Joysite is a new product from teknotika that makes website editing  very easy. Joysite - Teknotika's Flagship Content Management System tha…

Started by T.M.Kumran

0 Jun 10, 2011

City Country Database

Dear All,   I am looking for a reliable Country - City Database for my online portal. Any help/pointers in this regards is very much apprec…

Started by Saurabh Malani

0 Jun 10, 2011

"geia mas" , " Good Health" a business - idea

hi,  i have a Business Idea and its to do with fitness, i just want people to post their experience on 1) fees the club charges you , r u o…

Started by Sabir Khan

0 Jun 9, 2011

Looking for Placement of IT & COmputer freshers

Looking for HR people who can help recruit freshers of BCA / B.Sc.IT / B.E students. The students have been well be trained on Real Time pr…

Started by Prasad Karnik

1 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Sanjay Shintre

Launch of eBook 'Are You Socially Shy?'

No doubt social media platforms are very easy to use and can get you started in no time. But to use them effectively, you really need to us…

Started by Radha Giri

0 Jun 8, 2011

YourStory.in, in collaboration with Sequoia Capital, Google, Amazon and IBM, invites you to TechSparks™ 2011 RoundTable Pune to be held on 11th June

Greetings! We would like to introduce/invite you to an exciting networking opportunity with Who`s Who from the Tech and Entrepreneurial co…

Started by Samridhi Sharma

0 Jun 6, 2011

Searching for Auto mobile manufacturer

Hi   I am a Chartered Accountant, working in Pune. I have also have a business of supply of metals. I am looking for any Auto mobile manufa…

Started by Rushabh Doshi

0 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Vinod Desai

Upgrading home based Catering Service

Hi, My brother-in-law runs this small scale  home operated catering service that we would like to formalize into a small business. Nature o…

Started by dixitkedar

0 Jun 1, 2011

What are the various features for the best Strategic or business Plan?

There are various aspects that need to be considered while the design of the plan is under construction. To get the best strategic or busin…

Started by Ken Blake

0 May 25, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service