Startup: Share Ideas, Find Partnerships, Investments (3,470)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for Salesforce developers

Salesforce.com developers with at least 2 years of Salesforce/force.com development experience needed for an exciting US project... open fo…

Started by Hemant Jain

0 May 18, 2011

LADAKH KASHMIR MOTORCYCLING TOUR 2011

Ladakh Kashmir Motorcycling Expedition 2011 15th July to 2nd August trip starts in delhi ends at jammu. Riding route: Ambala-manali-jispa…

Started by Aniket Mahashabde

0 May 18, 2011

Winning your own website by just getting votes!

Hey all, I have  joined Open Coffee Club at an exciting juncture! in addition to the invaluable opportunity it provides me to connect with…

Started by Shailendra Singh

0 May 16, 2011

Website Designers , writers and graphic designers anywhere ?

Hi,   Looking for -   1) Professionals - Website Designers, writers and graphic designers.   2) Co founders - Professionals who want to be…

Started by avinash

0 May 13, 2011

Desktops, Laptops, PalmTops, What next???

The world is getting more and more compact with the invention and discoveries. the mainframes got converted into supercomputers, the superc…

Started by Punit Garg

0 May 11, 2011

C#, .NET Developers required on contract basis in Mumbai

Cascade System , base in Pune, provides a full spectrum of software services, enabling its customers to view concepts on the strategic leve…

Started by Ajay Kulkarni

0 May 10, 2011

Wanted brand manager Strategic planner for our barbeque range.

we are barbeque manufacturing company , we have range of innovative products. We are looking forward for expansion of our business.

Started by dattaprasad joshi

0 May 9, 2011

i-Phone app by Geniusport Pune for PWI team

Geniusport Pune is pleased to announce their i-Phone app created for PWI.  This app was created by the Students of Geniusport as a part of…

Started by Geniusport Pune

0 May 9, 2011

Incubator Space for Rent in Model Colony.

Hello there I have an incubator space for rent in the heart of Model colony. This will amply support 3-4 people. The space comes with Tabl…

Started by Karthik Nandyal

0 May 9, 2011

offering the best interior design solution for your space.

if anyone looking for architect / or interior designer to make their house / office more beutiful or professional by unique  and creative d…

Started by Pratik P. Patil

0 May 8, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service