Startup: Share Ideas, Find Partnerships, Investments (3,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teamup for Cloud, Collaboration and Mobile Startups

Would like to hear from folks in this forum who are woking on areas like Mobile Apps, Cloud (AWS, Google App Engine etc.) and Social Apps (…

Started by Amit

0 May 8, 2011

Google Adwords / Marketing Finance

We are offering Finance for Google Adwords Marketing or few other marketing modes to startups and small businesses.    For further detail…

Started by Pradeep

0 May 6, 2011

Manage your Business Communication Better

If you manage your business communication on email, read on... As the blog post Pigeon to Postman to Email - What Next? argues, centralizin…

Started by Ashish Belagali

0 May 6, 2011

With the evolution of LPG, competition have become immense. Why do u think companies have started taking market research as a field for growth of the company?

Commercial success is dependent like never before, not only on technical dominance or market stableness but the most important notion today…

Started by Punit Garg

0 May 4, 2011

Any accountants who can help me with my company filings (sole proprietorship)?

reply to umesh@pionnierllc.com Thks, Umesh

Started by Umesh Bordivekar

1 May 4, 2011
Reply by Umesh Bordivekar

'Fauji4Jobs' group on Linkedin

Dear Members, Greetings.Keeping with out commitment to the Brave & Dedicated Indian Armed Forces we have created a group on LINKEDIN '…

Started by Abhishek Bhatara

0 May 3, 2011

provide a service from home as Software Quality(testing)

Dear Sir/Madam we provide a service from home as Software Quality(testing) . I believe that my solid technical experience and qualificatio…

Started by testing from home (Freelanacer)

0 Apr 29, 2011

Interior designer

What we do? We are an IT Services and Consulting company with a head account of around 30 people.   What we are looking for? We are searchi…

Started by Lokesh

0 Apr 28, 2011

make your own website in very less price

hiiiiii........   Do  you want to build your own website in your price. Do you want to publish your product on Internet.   Contact Abhishek…

Started by Abhishek Gupta

0 Apr 27, 2011

Need your votes to reach finals

Dear Friends,   I am excited to share with you that our entry “iKnowledge Academy“ has been shortlisted for the Indian Angel Network Boot-c…

Started by Sandeep Narayan Shelke

4 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Sandeep Narayan Shelke

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service