Startup: Share Ideas, Find Partnerships, Investments (3,681)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for co-founder

Hi, I have identified a new opportunity (and done lot of research) in the spend management space. I have been researching for over a year…

Started by Mahesh

0 Jul 24

Are you looking for a Vehicle management and maintenance app?

[Powerful Modern app for Vehicle Maintenance and Management]     Our fleet management app provides businesses that track, analyze and im…

Started by Arun Kumar

0 Jul 23

Looking for a developer - react, Java

looking for a developer with the following skills for a quick 4 weeks to work on a productivity optimization product MVP: Database: Mysql,…

Started by Mehul Agarwal

2 Jul 23
Reply by AMAN SINGH

USA Market targeting.

Targeting the USA market for forefront and other clients process; I would like it if someone wants to join. Connect over and set up a meeti…

Started by Siddhant Rawate

2 Jul 22
Reply by Siddhant Rawate

Lead Generation

How much targetable data you have? any company has at least 1-10 people working in it and there is no maximum number for it. how come you k…

Started by Siddhant Rawate

0 Jul 22

Need a software developer firm for barter

We need to develop a software for our company for managing our processes. We are looking for a barter solution in which we can get help th…

Started by sumit

0 Jul 20

Coworking Space for Startups in Kharadi, Pune

Coworking Space for startups in Pune. Call: 703 88 99 100 Click to see more https://www.spacelance.com/coworking/kharadi-pune

Started by Boby Thomas

0 Jul 18

Business growth essentials: A 12-day, free email course specifically suited for Founders without a formal marketing background

I have been digital marketing for Indian startups (mostly Mumbai) for over 10 years now and have been part of this community for many years…

Started by Priyanka D

0 Jul 17

Looking for CTO with rich experience in iOS and Android App Development

We are looking for a CTO/CO-founder to work with us and build iOS and Android apps for our unique product that we want to take to market. T…

Started by Varun Verma

2 Jul 17
Reply by Sayaji Patil

Co-working Spaces in prune trade center

Hello Pune, If you are looking for big coworking spaces in Kharadi, I have 200 to 250 people space with all facility available Connect at…

Started by AMAN SINGH

1 Jul 15
Reply by Manish Kumar Chaurasia

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service