Startup: Share Ideas, Find Partnerships, Investments (2,741)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you need a sleek, yet a powerful workstation. HP Z1 G3 is the right workstation. Think Z

https://youtu.be/N5cmigxdTAY

Started by Vasudha Shrotriya

0 Jan 2

Introduce yourself and your nature of business in brief

Hello Guys, Lets introduce ourselves and your respective nature of business you do. Lets mix and match, and see how can we help each other…

Started by Sonal Savaratkar

1 Jan 2
Reply by Atul Khandar

Looking For IT purchase candidate for MNC at Hadapsar

Hi all looking for IT purchase Candidate with 5 to 7 years experience of IT purchase. Interested candidates send your resumes on aartideshp…

Started by Arati Deshpande

0 Jan 2

Hokkah license in Pune

hi, does anybody know about hokkah licenses in pune and about its legalities, could not get sure about its legalities kindly post for you v…

Started by Swapnil

0 Jan 1

E-commerce logistics, Supply chain consulting and SCM Training

Dear All, As an extended service of our portfolio, our consulting division supports startups/existing firms in implementing their distribut…

Started by Nilesh Tale

0 Dec 31, 2016

What is an "Incubation" Centre ?

Friends, Though I'm into online marketing business , I belong to the non-digital era. In our times, Start-ups were present , but was not c…

Started by Soumitra Ghotikar

1 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by kaustubh G

Finding that ‘funder’: Get your fundamentals in place first

As I close my account for 2016 I find that there are others out there in the new business space who are of the similar mind set as myself,…

Started by kaustubh G

0 Dec 30, 2016

Looking for Angel guidance & Investment

Hi All We are a group of start-up enthusiasts and currently working towards a vision of replacing traditional Mandi's with lean & tech…

Started by Mohit Paliwal

0 Dec 29, 2016

Hello All Entrepreneurs & Freelancers,

We are a small firm working majorly in mobile and web applications.  Few of our clients or we our self-have requirement which we don’t have…

Started by monika srivastav

6 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Atul Khandar

Looking for investor,co-founder or mentor for my upcoming venture

360Listing - Rule the digital ad market with us At 360 Listing, we are determined to change the way digital listing works. We aim to emp…

Started by Shiv Gupta

0 Dec 28, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service