Startup: Share Ideas, Find Partnerships, Investments (3,714)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Construction-Tender Management App

➡Managing the tender process is not easy. That's why we provide a feature-packed application to make tendering process streamlined. It hel…

Started by Arun Kumar

0 Sep 21

Any startups from Pune who are building Products?

Hi All!  I'd be interested to connect with startups or people working on building products from Pune area. If you are someone who is build…

Started by Nav

0 Sep 21

Looking for co-founder

Hi, I have identified a new opportunity (and done lot of research) in the spend management space. I have been researching for over a year…

Started by Mahesh

6 Sep 20
Reply by Dilip Taur

Around Love & Life - a dream which may die !!

Hello friends, This will take 10 minutes of your time, however if you are interested to learn about an entrepreneurial dream, an opportunit…

Started by Ankit Das

1 Sep 20
Reply by Sandip Charde

Quick Tips About FDM 3D Printing Materials

Choosing the right type of material to print a given object is becoming increasingly difficult, as the 3D printing market sees the regular…

Started by 3d tech

0 Sep 20

Opportunity

Hi Guys. are you looking to expand in Australia for your startup? Please pm me if you have success running your startup in India or other c…

Started by Pratyush Soni

7 Sep 18
Reply by Atul Khandar

Customization of Open Source Software (ESPO CRM)

We are looking for customization of open source software ESPO CRM ( www.espocrm.com) It is a PHP based software and it's source code is a…

Started by Anil Kumar Agarwal

0 Sep 18

Conversational AI Assistants

From Alexa to Google Home and Siri, I have seen some good stuff happening in AI Assistant Space. I want to see how the future is going to b…

Started by Keerthi Kadam

2 Sep 18
Reply by Keerthi Kadam

Want to share my office space at NIBM-Kondhwa road

Hi, We are a digital marketing company. We have couple of desks vacant which are suitable for individual entrepreneurs or 2-3 Employee smal…

Started by Monis Khan

0 Sep 15

Looking for office sharing space 25 seats in Viman, Kalyani, Kharadi

We are an HR services firm having clients across the globe. We have a team of 20 now ..to grow by another 5 or 10. Ideally a space of 30 to…

Started by Suraj Narain

2 Sep 13
Reply by AMAN SINGH

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service