Startup: Share Ideas, Find Partnerships, Investments (3,650)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet up

I’m visiting Pune and thought I’d reach out to the venture and startup community and meet up with some of you here in Pune Here’s some inf…

Started by Mehul Agarwal

0 Jun 9

Looking for CTO/Tech founder for IT Services company

Hi, I am Praveen. I have IT services company and we develop mobile apps and web applications. I am looking for a tech partner. I am techno-…

Started by Praveen Thange

0 Jun 8

Co-working Spaces in prune trade center

Hello Pune, If you are looking for big coworking spaces in Kharadi, I have 200 to 250 people space with all facility available Connect at…

Started by AMAN SINGH

0 Jun 6

What is 3D printing? How does it works?

3D printing or additive manufacturing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file.The creation of a 3D print…

Started by 3d tech

0 Jun 6

What are the major uses of 3D printing?

3D Printing applications cover various sectors from education to industry, and the whole value chain from prototypes to spare part manageme…

Started by 3d tech

0 Jun 6

Back Office or BPO

Hello Pune, If anyone has some project related to back office or BPO let me know, I have good infrastructure and staff support. Phone -  95…

Started by AMAN SINGH

0 Jun 6

Looking for valuation support

Friends I am looking for a reasonably priced option to get valuation done for a startup. Cost would be the most important factor as you can…

Started by Chetan Kumar

0 Jun 6

Looking for Co-Founder for a Home Decor Startup

E commerce Website, Business model and Revenue model ready. Some amount of traction also done on the website with organic inquiries flowing…

Started by Abhijeet Lunkad

2 Jun 3
Reply by Umesh Parab

ProIntero is offering affordable luxury interiors in Pune

Hi All, Now get 5 years warranty on designer home interiors by ProIntero, If anyone of you or your friend is looking for home interior so…

Started by Ritesh

0 May 31

Conversational AI Assistants

From Alexa to Google Home and Siri, I have seen some good stuff happening in AI Assistant Space. I want to see how the future is going to b…

Started by Keerthi Kadam

0 May 30

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service