Startup: Share Ideas, Find Partnerships, Investments (3,360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If you need help - Mentor / Anything in IT

Pl reachout to me for any help that that you need on anything IT related. Cheers. Mahesh.

Started by Sr Professional

0 Mar 1, 2012

Startup company with six employes and seven custmers started last year wanted to achive next mile stone.

We at Bitworld Technologies started with an idea of creating a multistore shopping cart application and selling retailer services to Indian…

Started by Shripad Devidasrao Pandit

0 Feb 27, 2012

Does Air Pollution affect your life?

I wake up with a sneeze, do you too? Been living in Pune for over a year and find that the air pollution is really high. Dust, exhaust, bu…

Started by Tiger Aster

0 Feb 27, 2012

We are Looking Partner

We have 25+ developer team company as APS INFOTECH,We are expertise in PHP, .NET,Joomla technology,We are looking for such partner who assi…

Started by PRAVIN JADHAO

0 Feb 26, 2012

Access your Windows based applications on your fingertips

if you cannot see this page properly, please click here. Get your Windows based corporate applications on your new iPad and And…

Started by Vijender Yadav

0 Feb 25, 2012

Technical Help

Hello All,We have developed web application and we wish to have SSL for SQL server 2005 database hosted on server with some web service.The…

Started by Lopa Sakala

0 Feb 23, 2012

Need like minded people to start something

Hi,   I am an IT professional and want to start something of my own. For the learning phase, I want to own a simple website and want to tak…

Started by mukesh

15 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by sudarshanbagur

Looking for ideas on Programr

Hi All, We are Programr ( http://www.programr.com ) , the world's online lab for programmers. At Programr, aspiring programmers can learn,…

Started by Rajesh Moorjani

0 Feb 22, 2012

What are the good portals providing fresher jobs in India?

Does anyone know of any good fresher jobs portals in India? There are a few to name that come up on Google searches, but any apart from tha…

Started by Aditya Rao

0 Feb 22, 2012

Android app release

Fill out the gap of miscommunication..We present you our innovative way to remember anything ...We come across a scenario where we deal wit…

Started by Prasad K

0 Feb 21, 2012

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service