Startup: Share Ideas, Find Partnerships, Investments (3,814)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Invitation to incubate your software startup with Alphonso

Alphonso Global Solutions empowers start-ups and enterprises across the globe to succeed by delivering world-class software solutions &…

Started by Niraj Patkar

0 Mar 15

Home automation Business development

Wanted Business development interns for Home Automation by  www.automationstudio1.com

Started by PARTHA BISWAS

0 Mar 13

Work From Home - Screenshot based attendance for remote employee

Hi Track your team with foxteam.inFeatureReal time attendanceGeo tracked attendance for on field employeeScreenshot based attendance for re…

Started by Darshan Marathe

0 Mar 12

Marketing Intern

www.automationstudio1.com requires marketing interns for it's Pune office. Kindly write to : contact@automationstudio1.com

Started by PARTHA BISWAS

0 Mar 12

VCN Coworking Spaces in Pune

Venture Centre Network provides coworking spaces in the prime locations of Pune that are calm and inspiring, our space is a go-to-place for…

Started by Nikita

0 Mar 12

IELTS training

If you have any requirement for IELTS, personality development training then you can reach out to me directly. Trainings can be taken weeke…

Started by Tushnaa Pandey

1 Mar 11
Reply by Randhir Sinha

Collaboration for funding requirement in EdTech startup

Dear Members, I am Saudagar Barde, founder & CEO of Acadflip (Learning App for Engineering Students). Me and my partner started this st…

Started by Saudagar Subhash Barde

2 Mar 10
Reply by Saudagar Subhash Barde

UI/UX

Hello Pune, we have ready with the frontend team, if you want to hire a frontend developer with good skill sets. let's connect to discuss m…

Started by AMAN SINGH

0 Mar 9

Intern in marketing and bot development

www.automationstudio1.com is a start-up in home automation domain.We have offices in Pune and Kolkata. For business development, we require…

Started by PARTHA BISWAS

1 Mar 9
Reply by PARTHA BISWAS

Looking for Business Partner, Healthcare

Hi, We are an emerging organisation with an aim of providing cutting edge into Bio products and innovative products. We bring fresh and mo…

Started by Neelam

0 Mar 7

RSS

© 2020   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service