Startup: Share Ideas, Find Partnerships, Investments (2,913)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for guys / girls aged between 22 to 35 to join the core team of a micro job application.

The product is ready and would be launched in the next few months. Specially looking for people who have already worked for a startup (does…

Started by Jason Karmokar

1 on Monday
Reply by Vikrant kulkarni

Affordable Logo Designing Charges only for startups in Pune

Hello people, This is harsh inamdar, and i am a senior freelance graphic designer, with a expertise of creating creative logos, for past 10…

Started by Harsh (Key Design Studio)

0 on Sunday

Company Secretary

Hello all, I, Ms. Prajakta Manurkar, take this opportunity to introduce myself as Practising Company Secretary. After an experience with le…

Started by Prajakta Shriganesh Manurkar

0 on Saturday

PR job opening

Looking for PR with below skills The candidate should possess an entrepreneurial spirit that will allow them to be successful in a dynamic…

Started by Sandeep

0 May 20

Expense Tracker Mobile App

Hello Guys,  We have recently launched an expense tracker app, This Expense Tracker app will help you to understand where your money has c…

Started by Krunal Patel

0 May 18

Devops continuous integration

Nexii IT Labs is an IT company with expertise in storage, virtualization, automation, DevOps and cloud. With offices in Hyderabad and Banga…

Started by Nexiilabs

0 May 18

Looking for a Urgent Full Time/freelance IOS Developer

We are looking for an IOS Developer to work on an ongoing project, work has to be started immediately. Contact us on: info@innovalabs.tech…

Started by Innovalabs Technologies

0 May 18

Looking job in php

I have 2+ year experience in php I am working on php, My Sql, Ajax, jquery,codeigniter,zend. I would like to work with your technical team.

Started by jay

2 May 17
Reply by Atul Khandar

Information(Cyber) Security Consulting

Hi, We are a Team of 9 Information Security Consultants located across various geographical locations including USA, Malaysia, Bangalore, H…

Started by Amit Musale

0 May 17

Looking for a mentor

We are art based startup and looking for someone who knows the skin of any artist to guide us through the process.

Started by PAWAN ROCHWANI

0 May 16

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service