Startup Jobs & Freelance Work (6,127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Google Optimization Expert

Urgent requirement for Google Optimization experts, pls do share your contacts if working with Google adwords with 3 plus years experience…

Started by Pratibha Sharma

0 May 4, 2011

Looking for a Programmer to create a Web-scrapping application

Hi Friends,We are looking for a programmer to develop a Web-scrapping application in .Net

Started by Swapneil Sonawane

0 May 3, 2011

RoR developer needed for onsite requirement of 2-3 months

Hello, I am looking for a Ruby on Rails developer having 2+ years of experience. This would be an onsite assignment of 2-3 months on contra…

Started by Mandar Thosar

0 Apr 29, 2011

Hiring at Sokrati - SDE/SDET/DA/OPS/SDE WEB/Client Managers/Client Executives

Dear reader,   Request you to kindly read through the profiles and contact us, if they interest you. Also, let your friends, colleagues kno…

Started by Sokrati

1 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Shridhar Murthy Dangety

Bespoken Words: Everything in written word!

To quickly introduce US [Bespoken Words]   You are the master of every word you are going to utter but a slave to every word you have alr…

Started by Bhavini

0 Apr 20, 2011

Would you like to develop your own website?

Hello Everybody,             Here is a great pleasure to announce that we started new firm of website design and development, named Soulsof…

Started by Ganesh Kanawade

0 Apr 18, 2011

Required Web Developer for Full Time

Hi,         There is requirement of Full Time Developer. Interested persons can contact me @ mrityunjaya.p@exioms.com OR +91-7738386156  

Started by Mrityunjaya Prajapati

0 Apr 18, 2011

Freelance communication skills trainer required

Our startup is hiring a bunch of freshers (graduates) who will be trained as Sales Executives. During this training, we would like them to…

Started by Pat Singh

0 Apr 18, 2011

Looking for C,C++/ Java developers

We work in the field of application development for  image processing and archival resource management. We are looking for people to join o…

Started by Jaidev Ranade

0 Apr 18, 2011

Need Good HTML,CSS Designer for Web Template

Hi, I started my venture 6 month ago and its going well, If anybody is interested to work with me so you can contact me. Please contact if…

Started by Mrityunjaya Prajapati

0 Apr 16, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service