Startup Jobs & Freelance Work (5,942)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jr. Web and systems developers

Hi Friends,   ZestInfotech has exciting cutting edge technology projects to work on.   We are hiring enthusiastic, hard working web and sys…

Started by Smruti Pathak

1 May 8, 2011
Reply by testing from home (Freelanacer)

Looking for PHP Developer

Hi, Freelancer or Full Time Developer required. Interested Techie can contact me @ mrityunjaya.p@exioms.com OR +91-7738386156  

Started by Mrityunjaya Prajapati

1 May 8, 2011

Looking for a website designer to design website for my start-up

Hello,   I am looking for a website designer to design website for my start-up. Please call me on 9370089601   Thanks, Anu  

Started by Anuprita Deepak Deshpande

4 May 8, 2011

Need a freelancer in website designing and development field

Dear All, I need a freelancer in website designing and development field.Details will be provided on request. Regards, Suchita Jaiswal

Started by Suchita

8 May 7, 2011
Reply by Ishan Talathi

Looking for Google Optimization Expert

Urgent requirement for Google Optimization experts, pls do share your contacts if working with Google adwords with 3 plus years experience…

Started by Pratibha Sharma

0 May 4, 2011

Looking for a Programmer to create a Web-scrapping application

Hi Friends,We are looking for a programmer to develop a Web-scrapping application in .Net

Started by Swapneil Sonawane

0 May 3, 2011

RoR developer needed for onsite requirement of 2-3 months

Hello, I am looking for a Ruby on Rails developer having 2+ years of experience. This would be an onsite assignment of 2-3 months on contra…

Started by Mandar Thosar

0 Apr 29, 2011

Hiring at Sokrati - SDE/SDET/DA/OPS/SDE WEB/Client Managers/Client Executives

Dear reader,   Request you to kindly read through the profiles and contact us, if they interest you. Also, let your friends, colleagues kno…

Started by Sokrati

1 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Shridhar Murthy Dangety

Bespoken Words: Everything in written word!

To quickly introduce US [Bespoken Words]   You are the master of every word you are going to utter but a slave to every word you have alr…

Started by Bhavini

0 Apr 20, 2011

Would you like to develop your own website?

Hello Everybody,             Here is a great pleasure to announce that we started new firm of website design and development, named Soulsof…

Started by Ganesh Kanawade

0 Apr 18, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service