Startup Jobs & Freelance Work (6,087)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need mobile apps developer

Hello,   I want to mobile application in android and Iphone for eCommerce website. Interested party or freelancer can send me mail on info@…

Started by Abhishek

2 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Abhishek

Dringking Chocolate needs Sales Reps.

Hi, We want to sale Drinking Chocolate and Falooda ready mix in Pune and nearby area.   We are looking for Sales Reps (Individuals/Professi…

Started by Ruturaj

0 Oct 10, 2011

SEO Expert Required

HI   We at Sands Technologies Pvt LTD are looking for full time SEO expert with Minimum two years of Experience.   Interested candidates pl…

Started by Sandeep Madiwal

1 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Abhishek

Adobe / Flash Designer

Dear all, We are looking for a free lancer graphic designer ( not web development companies) Who will be purely do the UI design, Images, l…

Started by Ulhas Ambegaonkar

2 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Ulhas Ambegaonkar

Looking for MBA students for Marketing Strategy and Application for startup [internship]

Hi,  I am launching a  startup in education sector, an activity camp based on fostering creativity and intelligence. Would expect the appli…

Started by jasmeet singh sethi

0 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by jasmeet singh sethi

Corporate advisory firm in Pune_Invites Co-partners/ co-workers

I am a Company Secretary & MBA(Finance) with 7 years of enriched exp. across industries.   Looking to start-up a Corporate advisory f…

Started by Puja Mehta

2 Oct 4, 2011

Looking for Website Developer

Hello,   I have some of the projects which needs to be developed in CMS. Due to workload and strict timeline I am planning to give it to so…

Started by Abhishek

0 Oct 3, 2011

Looking for CMS Developer

Hello,   I have some of the projects which needs to be developed in CMS. Due to workload and strict timeline I am planning to give it to so…

Started by Abhishek

0 Oct 3, 2011

Buy domain, hosting , and others online at low cost and more features

Please visit shop.hardcastlespatial.com

Started by swapnil m jadhav

0 Oct 3, 2011

need Mobile Developers (games and application). Cntct: indrajit.g[AT].hotmail.com

need it for across platform mobile (iOS, BB, Android). Any one want to work with our fortune 100 clients, cool mobile stuffs, awesome games…

Started by Indrajit Ghosh

18 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by testing from home (Freelanacer)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service