Startup Jobs & Freelance Work (5,391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for job opportunities in embedded systems

Hello all! I am a fresher and interested to work in embedded systems field. after graduation i have done certification in embedded systems…

Started by Rushikesh Munde

0 Sep 20

3 year experience in SOFTWARE TESTING, now looking for freelance work

looking for freelance work along with job in Software Testing

Started by Gagandeep Chawla

0 Sep 20

Looking for a full time opportunity-Asp.Net with MVC Developer

Hello, I am Sitaram Agre, I have 3.5 years of experience in developing scalable applications using Asp.Net,c#,MVC,Sql server,WCf services…

Started by Sitaram Agre

0 Sep 20

Looking for Key Account Sales and Marketing executives for Pune

Hi .. We are looking for Male / Female sales & mktg executives for Pune.. Exposure of 1 - 3 years IT / Corp sales background is preferr…

Started by Jaywant Khanzode

0 Sep 20

Looking for React.js developer Job

Hi, My name is Sagar Patil and I am currently working at Syntel Ltd as a Software Developer having 2.7 years of experience working in .net…

Started by Sagar Patil

0 Sep 19

Looking for some one who could help me to migrate website from old server to AWS

Looking for some one who could help me to migrate website from old server to AWS and also could suggest the AWS plan suits to the requireme…

Started by Vikas Patel

8 Sep 19
Reply by Nikhil B

Looking for Acc Exe and Payroll Exe Male candidates for one of the CA firm

We are Looking for Acc Exe and  Payroll Exe Male candidates for one of the CA firm. Interested Candidates share your CV to rachana@enlighte…

Started by Rachana Jain

3 Sep 19
Reply by Rachana Jain

Development Head /CTO

Development Head (Full stack Development ) (3-8 years) Foodboard is a new entry to the market, observing an amazing traction by the food en…

Started by Sagar Gaikwad

3 Sep 19
Reply by Atul Ghanekar

Corporate Gifting!!

Hello All, As we know, festivals are around the corner. This is the time to motivate, appraise and recognize the hard work of all the co wo…

Started by Rachana Jain

0 Sep 19

Looking for Full time Job

Hello, I am Varun Makhija, I have 4 + years of experience in developing scalable applications using laravel, Meteorjs, Reactjs ReactNative,…

Started by Varun Makhija

1 Sep 18
Reply by Nilesh Patil

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service