How to use this website? (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you Invisible? Founders must work harder to raise their visibility.

The investment eco-system is making a great deal of effort to reach out to ventures in Pune. This is apparent from the sudden upturn in the…

Started by Santosh

0 Jun 23, 2013

Startup Job - Link is not available

Hi,  I am getting following contents,  please let me know if we have moved startup jobs section Our apologies – this page was not found…

Started by Hemant

1 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Nikhil Kadadi

Need Event Co-ordinators for Pune Open Coffee Club events for Startups

We are looking for co-ordinators the monthly meetups of the Pune Open Coffee Club. As a co-ordinator, you will be directly responsible for:…

Started by Santosh

22 Feb 9, 2013

Directions to SICSR (Symbiosis Institute for Computer Studies and Research)

We usually meet at SICSR Atur Center. For directions and more information on how to reach the venue, use Google maps.   Room #707, 7th Floo…

Started by Santosh

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by ravish kumar singh

A Short Guide to the Pune OpenCoffee Club (presentation)

The Pune OpenCoffee Club has been connecting Startups since 2008. It is time we took a real close look at what we can do better and how you…

Started by Santosh

10 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Jitendra Shelar

Guidelines for Promoting Events on Punestartups.org

All Event Promoters,   Here's guidelines I follow for promoting events on punestartups.org.   * Any legitimate event can be posted to punes…

Started by Santosh

0 Aug 29, 2012

Read Me First | Use PuneStartups.org effectively

Dear Pune Startups,Please do save this e-mail to read as it will help you leverage punestartups.org effectively.Q: How do I get my profile…

Started by Santosh

5 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rupesh Saini

Etiquette on PuneStartups.org

Moderators: Santosh Dawara Pratheesh Nair Navin Kabra   I hope we all take care to keep punestartups.org as if it were our own website. In…

Started by Santosh

2 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by potdar

Wish everyone a Happy Diwali

Thank you for making this a wonderful place!Best Regards.Santosh DawaraPune Open Coffee Club

Started by Santosh

1 Nov 5, 2010

How to Post and Market an Event on Punestartups.org

Punestartups.org is an effective and powerful medium for spreading the word about startup and technology events in Pune. Since launch, seve…

Started by Santosh

0 Sep 23, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service