Conversations (1,048)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whatsapp Group For Startup Enthusiast

Please ping me on 8600177662 and I will add you to the group. You can join by clicking on this link - https://chat.whatsapp.com/DGBRS4gwtV

Started by Anmol Dubey

20 Feb 13
Reply by Hemant Pancholi

Need space/college campus/office for recruitment drive

If you have any contact who can provide space/college campus/office for recruitment drive? Pls share urgently. Thanks!!!

Started by Abhay

2 Jan 31
Reply by Abhay

Looking for Programming Book Reviewers

Hi, I am looking for technologists who would like to review our new book "Kotlin Blueprints". A reviewer gets the e-book for free. Here is…

Started by Ashish Belagali

0 Jan 12

Individual Rooms on rent in Pune for Ladies

Looking for Private Rooms on rent in Pune for girls ? Logon to Nestaway.com and get various options @ 2months security deposit and zero bro…

Started by Alvira Rehan

0 Dec 26, 2017

Seeking Peer Reviewers of Business Model

I am looking for volunteers to review my project KasmeVade Thanks in Advance https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulmvcfduyrfrymu/KasmeVade-%20Empowe

Started by SANDEEP JAIN

0 Dec 14, 2017

Looking for shared office space / co-working space

Dear All, We are startup and in need of an office space for 3-4 person preferably around Kharadi, Viman Nagar, Wadgaonsheri and Koregaon pa…

Started by Tanu Chidar

12 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Tanu Chidar

NEW MEET UP GROUP

I balbir singh would like to form a new meet up group of about 9 members to be called the OM GROU,P who may be professionals from the IT or…

Started by balbir singh

0 Dec 1, 2017

Shuttle Bus Commute Made Easy!

Hi, Plybus is a app to manage corporate shuttle bus routes.Below are some of the features. Show bus routes and stops. Map view to locate e…

Started by swarup bam

0 Oct 11, 2017

Hi, Plybus is a app to manage corporate shuttle bus routes.Below are some of the features. Show bus routes and stops. Map view to locate e…

Started by swarup bam

0 Oct 11, 2017

Started by swarup bam

0 Oct 11, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service