Conversations (1,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Endeavour'08 @SIBM: Rs. 50.0 million Pitch Perfect 480 contest

After the successful launch of a business plan competition, SIBM is proud to present Pitch Perfect 480 contest. This event seeks to provide…

Started by Sorabh

0 Sep 11, 2008

Meet Harish Gandhi of Canaan Partners (Thu/Fri)

Harish Gandhi, an Executive Director with Canaan Partners is visiting Pune on Thursday and Friday (11 & 12 Sept), and is interested in…

Started by Navin Kabra

0 Sep 9, 2008

Pune OCC Meet "Bootstrapping" Saturday, September 13th, 4pm-7pm at SICSR

We will have a Pune OpenCoffee Club meeting this Saturday, September 13th, from 4pm to 7pm at SICSR. Thanks to Navin Kabra and Manas Garg…

Started by Santosh

0 Sep 9, 2008

Meetup on Saturday, August 9th, 5pm @ CCD Law College Road

I am looking forward to connect with POCC members and share my startup plan. I am looking for smart developers, UI expert and marketing / s…

Started by Prashant Sachdev

1 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Amogh

Knowledge Representation Lecture Series

Hello Everyone !! I work in the Semantic Web space, the name of my startup is "42" and have been investigating different schemes of Knowled…

Started by Abhay Shete

15 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Abhay Shete

POCC Meet @ 5 PM, Saturday, 23rd August - Venue SICSR, Model Colony

Hello, [Update: Copied-pasted a lot of stuff from Navin's comments.] We'll have a POCC meet this Saturday (i.e. 23rd August), 5 PM at SIC…

Started by Manas Garg

6 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Navin Kabra

Article on pluggd.in : about startups and indian society

http://www.pluggd.in/2008/07/microsoft-facebook-google-from-india-can-indian-society-produce-gates-larry-zuckerburg

Started by Ketan Khairnar

0 Aug 10, 2008

Meeting POCC - A guideline

The POCC community was exchanging some thoughts on organising meetings, etc, informally, recently. In reply to a new POCC member, Santosh p…

Started by Anthony Hsiao

2 Aug 6, 2008

SICSR as a venue for POCC monthly meetings

Hi All, (I've also posted this message to the POCC mailing list (http://groups.google.com/group/punestartups). Posting here to reach those…

Started by Navin Kabra

0 Aug 5, 2008

Recommend a good business newspaper

I would like to subscribe to a business newspaper that covers international, national and local Pune business news. Any Suggestions?

Started by manish gosalia

1 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Santosh

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service