A place for startup entrepreneurs to meet in Pune
Product Design requires careful User interaction and Development skills. Although formal education teaches us to design products we miss out on practical hands-on Product Design Aspects. In this Club we plan to take upon a few interesting, down-to-earth, fun , open source projects and execute them.
A typical session will have:
● Division of Participants into groups of Mixed skills
● Grouping the participants (5 groups of 4 each)
● Planning out Execution
● Taking help of tinkering lab facilities for executing
● Contributing to Open Source Projects Participants can choose to commercialize the projects on their own.
● Quarterly membership for Tinkering Lab at Venture Center ● Membership in mailing list of all participants
● Consumables / Equipment used shall be provided by Venture Center and retained by Venture Center after the session.
● Tour of the Venture Center’s labs
● Participation Certificate (for more than 79% attendance)