A place for startup entrepreneurs to meet in Pune
The Pune Data Conference brings together the Big Data Analytics community in Pune for a day-long event with multiple sessions by various leading tech leaders. This conference has been organized over the last 5 years in Phoenix, USA and the past 2 years in Pune, India. LinkedIn, Paypal, Wells Fargo, Red Hat, Hortonworks, Ellicium, Parkar Consulting, and Snappy Data were some of the companies that participated in the last two editions of the conference.
The topics that will be covered at the conference this year are:
1. Data Engineering
2. DevOps and Data Managed Services
3. Data Security and Governance
5. AI and Machine Learning
6. Hadoop Administration
8. Cloud Services
9. Customer Case Studies
Visit http://punedataconference.com/ for more details.
The tickets are available at Rs 2000+ taxes until February 20th, after that it will be Rs 2500+taxes.
1) Keynote session:
Vinod Ganesan, Country Manager at Cloudera
Topic: Building a modern data warehouse in the era of cloud
2) Utpal Chakraborty, Head of Artificial Intelligence at YES BANK.
Topic: How Artificial Intelligence is Transforming BFSI
3) Pradeepta Mishra, Chief Data Scientist at Lymbyc
Topic: Algorithmic Invention Redefining the Next Wave of AI
4) Robert Sanders, Big Data Manager at Clairvoyant
Topic: Productionalizing Spark Streaming Applications
5) Manoj Kumar, Senior Software Engineer at LinkedIn
Topic: Taming the Elephant: Hadoop/Spark Auto Tuning
6) Manish Kumar & Vikram Chaudhari, Directors at Vsquare Sytems Pvt Ltd
Topic: Advanced: Analytics using Machine Learning and Blockchain
7) Micheal Arnold, Hadoop Infrastructure Expert at Clairvoyant
Topic:Admins: Smoke Test Your Hadoop Cluster!
8) Kuldeep Deshpande & Saumitra Modak from Ellicium
Topic: Making Data Science Work
9) Abhishek Amralkar, DevOps engineer at Talentica Software
Topic: Onyx- Distributed Computation for the Cloud
10) Hemanth Meruga, Director at Amdocs
Topic: Leveraging AI & ML in the Telecommunication world
11) Piyush Agarwal,Senior Pre-Sales Consultant & Solution Architect at Cloudera
Topic: Demystifying Machine Learning with Cloudera Modern Platform
12) Adnan Shaikh, Technical Support Engineer at Cloudera
Topic: Docker on YARN
13) Durga Gadiraju, Founder of ITVersity, Inc
Overview of AWS Analytics and Hands-On Spark Workshop on EMR
Stay tuned for more updates regarding more speakers. The tentative schedule is published on http://punedataconference.com/