A place for startup entrepreneurs to meet in Pune
Time: August 21, 2015 from 9am to 5:30pm
Location: Hotel Sagar Plaza
Street: Hotel Sagar Plaza, Adjacent SGS Mall, Behind Nucleus Mall,
Website or Map: http://www.iitdpune.com
Event Type: workshop/seminar
Organized By: Rajiv Kolhe
Latest Activity: Jul 31, 2015
About the workshop: This course offers necessary project management skills to professionals who are in project management role with limited experience and understanding of project management principles and concepts. This course will give participants the confidence to lead the projects effectively and achieve high performance. Microsoft Project is most widely used tool for project scheduling and tracking across industries. However due to lack of proper training and knowledge about the capabilities of Microsoft Project, only a small proportion of Project Management community is able to take full advantage of this tool.
Take Away: This training provides concepts, principles and practical skills for playing project management role with the help of MS Project 2013. This course introduces project management core skills necessary for planning, monitoring and controlling a project and demonstrates practical implementation of the same using MS Project 2013. After this course participants will be equipped with knowledge & understanding, of project management fundamentals, concepts, practical skills, tools and techniques to manage with confidence and have better control over their projects. They will be able to plan, track and report more effectively.
Prerequisites: Participants need to bring their own laptop with MS Office installed! PDUs: Practicing PMPs can earn 8 PDUs by attending this training.
1. THE FOUNDATION • Understand project management principles • Project Management Processes and knowledge areas • Balancing triple constraints • Mapping project life cycle to Microsoft Project • Understanding MSP 2010 and its environment
2. START BUILDING A ROBUST SCHEDULE • Setting up MS Project environment to project’s need • Creating a new project • Setting up project calendar • Understanding how to define scope of the project • Creating a Work Breakdown Structure • Setting up tasks, estimates and dependencies
3. MANAGING RESOURCES • Understanding Resource Management • Types of resources and their characteristics • Creating Resources list in MS Project • Assigning resources to tasks
4. CLOSE TRACKING AND EFFECTIVE REPORTING • Understanding project baseline, tracking and reporting • Creating and updating baselines • Collecting and updating actuals progress • Tracking actual against plan and measuring variance • Reporting as per the need of stakeholders
5. CLOSING • Best Practices to planning, tracking and reporting • Question/Answers
Medium: English & Hindi.
Investment (Donation): Rs. 3,400/- + Service Tax 14% per person.
Incentive: Rs. 3,200/- + Service Tax 14% per person for a group of Three or more Members from the same Organization. Fees include participation, course material (Hard copies), Breakfast, Lunch and tea / coffee. Cheques, DD, NEFT or net banking to be drawn in favour of ‘Indian Institute of Training & Development’ (IITD), Pune.
Registration Details: √ Reserve your seats today giving details like: Name, Designation & Contact Numbers of the participants on E mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Rohan Mhatre on Mo: 83084 59802/ Rajiv Kolhe on Mo: 9822089898. Register NOW! √ Advance payment of fees by DD/Cheque/Cash to be drawn in favour of ‘Indian Institute of Training & Development’. Please note our Service Tax No. BDNPK3328J SD001. PAN No. BDNPK3328J. √ Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted. √ We request you to email us NEFT transaction details at EM: email@example.com
Certification: Certificate of Participation would be provided to all the participants.