Do join us in a panel discussion with stellar entrepreneurs and celebrate their journey. Our format is a casual fireside chat. Each panelist shares the evolution of his startup from idea to market, the challenges he faced and will answer questions from attendees. Discussion will be followed by snacks and networking.
19 April Saturday; ThoughtWorks, Deepak Complex; 4pm onwards.
- Snehal Shinde, Vice President of Emerging Markets, Rdio. Co-founder Dhingana (acquired by Rdio).
- Seating is first-come, first-served. Be seated by 4pm.
- Attendance is FREE for all.
- You may choose to make an annual donation to the POCC.
- Dress code is casual, business if you prefer.
- Parking: please park your vehicles as indicated by the guards at the entrance.
Pune OpenCoffee Club is proud to be associated with our event sponsor Sparkpluggers Venture Centre, a new organization just launched in 2014 dedicated to developing the entrepreneurial eco-system by encouraging and nurturing startup aspirants. It is founded by seasoned professionals from corporate world along with start-up founders.
SparkPluggers' Mission is to:
- Create an eco-system to promote Entrepreneurship
- Provide a spark to kindle every potential business idea
- Nurture every validated idea to sprout & ripen to its ultimate potential