A place for startup entrepreneurs to meet in Pune
Meet SEMrush team in Pune. Only 100 seats are available.
7:00 pm - 7:30 pm Registration & Networking
7:30 pm - 8:15 pm Fernando Angulo: Big MKT Tools for SMB
8:15 pm - 8:30 pm Q&A
8:30 pm - 9:00 pm Ashish Dasharathi: Campaign Management and Reporting Using Google Data Studio
9:00 pm - 9:15 pm Q&A
9:15 pm - 9:45 pm Prasad Ajinkya: Adwords scripting work
9:45 pm - 10:00 pm Q&A
10:00 pm - 10:30 Dinner with networking
- AdWords Scripts and Use Cases
- A set of AdWords scripts that marketers can use
- How to Use Google Data Studio for Reporting
- Templates to set-up your own reporting in Data Studio
- Tools to create and improve your backlink profile
- Tools that help you select the most appropriate social networks for your business
- SEO tools for visibility improvements (general and local)
- Tools for content creation and content audit
- Tools to improve your Advertising results: Google Adwords, Google Shopping and Display
The event is supported by Pune Digital Marketers - Community, Social Samosa and POCC.
- Fernando Angulo is a Corporate Speaker at SEMrush with over 5 years of practical experience in online marketing. Fernando specializes in B2B search marketing, e-commerce, competitive intelligence, and influencer marketing. He will immediately engage you with his energy, sense of humour and a lot of practical examples and real cases!
- Ashish Dasharathi is co-Founder at Armoks Digital. Ashish held Digital Marketing Leadership & Advisory Role At An Admired Real Estate Brand Since 2014 till recently. Paid campaigns being his area of interest, he is Passionately Driving Pune's Digital Marketing Meetup Initiative - Pune Digital Marketers.
- Prasad Ajinkya is a technologist at heart and a digital marketer by choice. MBA alumnus from the Indian Institute of Management (Indore) and an engineer from Mumbai University, Prasad has more than a decade of work experience in programming, technology strategy and digital marketing.
He has been the CTO of multiple startups, successfully leading rapid scale-up efforts and a digital strategy consultant, delivering high returns on large online marketing budgets. Having worked with big corporates, SME and startups, Prasad has a gamut of knowledge and experience to add value and execute within available resources.