A place for startup entrepreneurs to meet in Pune
Time: October 12, 2019 from 3:45pm to 6pm
Location: Raah - Literacy & Cultural Centre
Street: 8th Floor, Marvel Vista, Above PNG Brothers, Lullanagar
Event Type: networking, lead, generation
Organized By: Mourtaza
Latest Activity: Oct 9
Pune will witness an event that aims to explore and magnify business opportunity in Maharashtra, through the well-known platform LinkedIn Local on 12th October in the heart of Pune South – Raah Literacy & Cultural Centre.
LinkedInLocal – The Idea which turned into a Global Movement is one of the exciting upcoming events in Pune, it builds on the entrepreneur’s & professional natural inclination to seek partnerships and collaborations.
This movement attracts visitors from every nook and corner of the country, thus giving an endless opportunity to get connected with potential customers, stakeholders, business partners and so on.
Participants will also get a chance to meet in person Mr Prasad Salunke, Founder Leader at Mercedes Benz Financial & Mr Abhijit Kokane, Director IT at Symantec. Be ready & prepare for rapid developments ahead!
Hence Join us for a Networking Event on Saturday, 12th October 2019, where two prominent speakers will share the below topics:
Mr Prasad Salunke – Founder Leader at Mercedes Benz Financial, will speak about “Successfull brand building process & Likeonomics”
Mr Abhijit Kokane – Director IT at Symantec, will talk about “New technology trends you must consider becoming competitive advantage over the next 5 to 10 years.”
• Connect with new people
• Curiosity leads to Innovation hence this is a platform to get new ideas.
• Business cases when it comes to compliance
• Improving business through technology
• Aligning technology, people and place
• Collaboration tools and platforms
• Driving operational efficiency through technology
• Know the future of work and embrace transformation
This networking event is designed for:
• People who want to take their business at a next level
• IT Professionals
• Professionals from the private and public sector
• Job Seekers
This would be followed by Q&A & Networking over high tea.