Pratibha Sunil Varghese
Partner Dua Associates
Pratibha Sunil Varghese practises primarily in the areas of corporate and commercial law and is experienced in foreign investment, labour laws, real estate transactional work and banking.
Pratibha holds a LL.B degree from the Government Law College, Mumbai and is enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa and as a Solicitor with the Bombay Incorporated Law Society.
The presentation by Ms. Varghese is tailored to meet the requirements of SMEs and would cover the following:
- What types of agreements are enforceable;
- Standard terms and conditions in SME contracts, generally;
- Safeguards to be considered to ensure timely payments;
- Limitation of liability clauses;
- Legal implication of acceptance of certain clauses.
As always, the formal session will be conducted from 5:30 to 6:30 and will be followed by networking over snacks till 8:00 pm.
The session will commence at 5:30 pm sharp so please arrive between 5:00 and 5:30 pm so you can grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable.