A place for startup entrepreneurs to meet in Pune
We, at The Daftar, love to get diverse themes for all our coworkers, every time we plan a Meetup!!
This time, we thought let's help our Community create a base in the European Market, and understand the dynamics and ways to operate there. With this approach, The Daftar, in association with Connecting India Team, MTA Community is hosting a kickass event on 12th October. Connecting India Team is running an International Consultancy for startups and bigger companies.
Through this event, the speakers will be explaining the benefits and opportunities of expanding Your business to Europe, the social situation, culture, and habits of the people, and products/services most used there, as compared to India
The Team will explain the predominant sectors, the biggest money flow in Import-Export, and the bigger differences between the daily work and salaries in Europe.
Also, we have dedicated an hour for the members and the organisers to collaborate and network, share ideas and try to connect different projects here and in Europe!!
Apart from this, the organizers will help members here to find partners, collaborators and customers in Europe and establish their business and create new opportunities abroad.
** PRESENTATION on **
- What Connecting India has to offer
- About the Project, the Members and the Partners
- Milestones and a brief explanation of the company's journey (Motion)
** HOW TO ENTER THE EUROPEAN MARKET **
- Social and Economic situation in Spain with respect to India and vice versa
- Area of opportunities and better niches
- Culture and customs
- Internationalization and cultural barriers
- Things to consider while investing/internationalizing your project
** ECONOMY **
- Predominant sectors
- Greater money flows (Import / Export)
- Differences of work and salary between the two countries: What in India you can order 1 in Spain you can ask for 10.
** POST **
- Data directed to the projects/sectors of the projects
So, join us at The Daftar Baner on 12th October 2018, 4:30 PM onwards
P.S. Registration in mandatory. Please fill the following form to confirm your spot!!!
Gear up to hit the European Base!!!
See you all!!