[This event is paid and attendees must confirm their seats by purchasing tickets here]
A hands-on session on Docker fundamentals. We will be covering the following topics in this session:
- History of Docker.
- Key Docker terminology that beginners should familiarize themselves with.
- Benefits of using Docker for Devolopers & DevOps.
- Spinning off an environment locally with Docker Compose.
- Basic Linux Command Line usage
- A laptop with Linux/OSX installed . (Windows users can use Virtualbox)