A place for startup entrepreneurs to meet in Pune
Autonomous Maintenance (JH – Jishu Hozen) is one of the important pillars of TPM to prevent forced deterioration and keep the equipment always in condition. The object of JH (Jishu Hozen) is to bring the equipment in optimal condition and sustain it to achieve Zero
Break down, Zero Defects & Zero Accidents.
The role of operator working on the equipment is most important to practice JH (JishuHozen). This will help to change the attitude from “I will operate and you will maintain” to “I will operate and I will maintain” and build ownership culture at work place.
1. Brief history & structure of TPM
2. What is Jishu Hozen? Need of JH
3. Basic philosophy of Jishu Hozen
4. Seven steps of Jishu Hozen
5. Preliminary Step – 0, Preparation
6. Step – 1 – Initial cleaning & identity 7 types of abnormalities
7. Putting White, Red & Green tags, preparation of tag matrix. Identity Hard to CLITA places
8. Step – 2 Counter measures on abnormalities and making hard CLITA easy.
9. Step – 3 Preparation of Tentative cleaning standards and visual controls on machine.
10. Brief about Step – 4, 5, 6 & 7
11. Stepwise Audit System.
12. 1-S & 2 –S at machine.
13. One Point lesson
14. JH Kaizen
About the Faculty: Mr. Kulkarni
Methodology: Knowledge test & group discussions
This workshop is specially organized for Associates (Operators) on shop floor, their supervisors & for Managers.
English, Hindi, Marathi
Rs. 1900/- + Service Tax (12.36%) per person.
Rs. 1700/- + Service Tax (12.36%) per person for a group of Three or more Members from the same Organization.
Fees include participation, course material (hard copies), Breakfast, 3 course Lunch - mix menu and tea / coffee.
Medium of Instructions:
English, Hindi & Marathi
√ Reserve your seats today giving details like: Name, Designation & Contact Numbers of the participants on E mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Rohan on Mo: 83084 59802 /83809 48201. Register NOW!
√ Advance payment of fees by DD/Cheque/Cash to be drawn in favour of ‘Indian Institute of Training & Development’. Please note our Service Tax No. BDNPK3328J SD001. PAN No. BDNPK3328J.
√ Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted.
Certificate of Participation would be provided to all the participants.