Pune has an amazing startup ecosystem. Lots of startups. So many event to soak the gyaan. Amazingly helpful people. But there is something I see many still crave for.
A place to bounce of their problems / issues / ideas.
So this time at POCC (Aundh) we are offering just that. In this edition we would focus on finding solutions to issues faced by founders. 8 founders (Founders in Focus / FiFs) will be allocated 15 minutes to go through their agenda item (Issues / Ideas) and have a thorough discussion to find some possible solutions.
Focus Area: Web / mobile / tech
How does it work?
To register as a FiF, leave a comment here
What is an agenda item?
- 8 founders (Founders in Focus / FiFs) would be allocated slots to go through their agenda item (Problem / Issues).
- FiF would use all attendees as a Bouncing board to brainstorm the problem and find possible solutions.
- Each FiF would get 15 minutes for the complete exercise.
- The next speaker (FiF) ensures that the time limit is adhered to. If he doesn't, it consumes his own time.
Expectations from FiFs
- It is not a therapy session, the point is to have collective lateral based group thinking.
- Give a very specific and detailed problem definition including a definition of what you want out of your agenda item
- Good example: My business is facing problem x. I have already tried the following actions, q, p, r. The result of which is a, b, c. In my 15 minutes I would like the group to help me with y.
- Bad example: How do you do x?
- Bad example: Let's discuss this general topic z for the next 15 minutes.
Expectation from Everyone (Including FiFs)
- You have clear goals of what you want out of this group, it is not a networking session or a chat session
- You have skills/assets/experience/knowledge to contribute to the group. Every passionate founder has. Are you willing to share?