A place for startup entrepreneurs to meet in Pune
DATE : 22-June To 04-July 2015
LOCATION : PUNE
INVESTMENT : Rs 1,25,000/- + service tax
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR SEAT : http://www.meraevents.com/event/anil-dagias-1st-train-the-trainer-professional-trainer-certification-course&ucode=organizer
Hollywood shows it’s possible for your car to be Gone in 60 seconds. But real always outdoes reel.
Our attention span, mind’s power to focus on one thing, is simply gone in 9 seconds!
It’s no exaggeration; our minds travel faster than the fastest car ever engineered.
So, as trainers, speakers, presenters how do you keep your audience engaged throughout the 1 hour or 1 day or 10 days?
How do highly successful speakers like Tony Robbins, Steve Jobs, Simon Sinek keep us engaged for hours? And first of all, what makes them so successful?
SECRETS OF SUPER SUCCESSFUL PUBLIC SPEAKING REVEALED !!
GREAT SPEAKERS have these attributes hard-wired into their muscle memory:
1. They know what the outcomes are that they want their audience to achieve for every sentence, phrase, exercise, session and period of speaking
2. They are able to set sensory-based indicators which tell them when the audience are achieving the planned learning outcomes, or not
3. They constantly focus on the audience, not needing to think about the content which they could deliver in their sleep and so they are flexible with the programme in order to achieve consistent outcomes for the learners
4. They adopt a position with their audience of guide and facilitator and not the fountain of all knowledge and request the audience to accept an equal responsibility
5. They enable the audience to generate self-motivation and provide clear input explaining the subject being covered and how to apply it
6. They have the ability to deliver their topic and be aware of their own performance, tracking the responses from the learners and then assessing these responses in order to generate improvements to future sessions
Learn all this AND MORE……
You will also learn to:
- master your training content without having to read through long notes
- connect with your audience in such a way that you cater to every individuals need
- incorporate humor into every part of your training
- plan your training so that each topic links to the next in a smooth flow
- be patient with your audience, even the ones who are learning slow
- deal efficiently & effectively with difficult people in the audience
Objectives Of This Training
Become professional speaker & trainer
Become GREAT at public speaking
Deliver Super Powerful sales pitch
Discover Charismatic leadershi