Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)
Presents Full Day Interactive online Training on
5-S Implementation & Audit
Date: 11th October 2020 (Sunday);
Timing: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (Login at 9:45 am)
Venue: Online via Zoom
Please reply on E mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Certificate will be issued to the participants!
5S is the first step towards TQM. It is also simple and a powerful performance improvement tool that outlines the five steps in creating workplace organization viz; sort, set in order, shine, standardize and sustain.
The 5-S Implementation & Audit Course is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of the 5-S principles internally and externally. This concept also helps the organizations to build a culture of continuous improvement, while maintaining a quality management environment.
This course aims to develop skills and expertise needed to audit, as well as to manage work place management system audits effectively.
The objective of this course is:
- To build the required skills, capabilities and competencies for carrying out audits on 5S practices in an organization and evaluating the status against established benchmarks.
- To make the participants of this course understand clearly the concepts of 5S Workplace Management System against the backdrop of globalization and the necessity of industries to adopt 5S as the foundation of further activities leading to growth and achieving excellence.
- The training course will also provide both technical knowledge and practical skills essential to become a competent assessor of 5S practice
- Overview of 5S and linkage to other quality improvement pillars
- Detailed explanation on each pillar of 5S and Implementation Steps
- Management crucial role in implementation, road map preparation
- Institutionalization of Five-S, Sustenance & pitfalls
- Auditing Skills
- Audit Preparation
- Audit Execution
- Audit Summary
- The course will comprise lectures, Video displays, Exercises
Who should attend?
- Those who require knowledge of 5S Auditing Process
- Those who manage and execute the 5S Audit within their organization
- Existing 5S auditors who wish to enhance their auditing skills
- Operation/Production/Quality Managers, Production Head, Engineers / Industrial Engineers, Process Owners, Machine & Equipment Operators, Supervisors, Officers or anyone interested in Quality Improvements.
Fees and Registration:
- 2,000 + GST 18% per person.
- 1,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.